Thursday, September 8, 2011

This Just In...


It's me again. 

I can't believe I haven't been by here since January!  Actually, I can believe it.  As you know my miscarriage last year stabbed me in the face and then poured salt into my wounds.  However, there was a shocking turn of events.

After the D&C and genetic testing, we decided we would try again for a baby.  We listened to the doc, waited a cycle, and BAM!  We were pregnant again!  Yes, that fast.  Fertile Myrtle is in da house.

This second pregnancy sent me into a massive hibernation.  I had no morning sickness or stretch marks or roids or any nasty side effects but in exchange I had severe fatigue.  Oh, and a massive attack of cankles and elephantitis of the face.  This entire year my life has been work Monday - Friday, go to sleep as soon as possible, and hibernate every weekend; hence, my absence.

So here I am months later as a Mutha Mommy to a beautiful, healthy baby girl!!!

Can you believe it?

I can't.  It doesn't seem real. I'm shocked the hospital let us take her home.  In less than a year to go from mad depression over the loss of our son to the happiest moment of my life with the birth of our daughter is crazy.

Life. Is. Good.

9 comments:

Simone Says... said...

Congrats!!! This is wonderful news. I hope you post some pictures!

Anonymous said...

Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site. It's simрle,
yеt еffective. A lot οf timеs it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability and appearance. I must say that you'vе done а eхcеllent job with this.
Also, the blog lοadѕ very fаѕt fοr me on Chrome.

Excellent Blog!

Feel free tο suгf to mу blog ... best 20 inch bike girls
My web site - schwinn girls 20 inch bike

Anonymous said...

I read this paragraph completely on the topic of the resemblance of
most up-to-date and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.

Feel free to visit my weblog; Www.Oasiscollectors.Com

Anonymous said...

Hi there, i read your blog occasionally and i own a
similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

My webpage: survival kit for family of 4

Anonymous said...

I've learn several good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot effort you place to make this type of fantastic informative web site.

My website www.drjoekrupa.org

Anonymous said...

Νіce pοst. I uѕed to be checking cоnstantly
this wеblog anԁ I аm inspіred!
Eхtгemеly helpful information particularly the сlosing ρart :
) I care for such іnformаtion a lоt.

I wаs looκing fοr thіs certаin іnformаtiοn
for a ѵery lengthy time. Thank уou аnd best οf luck.


Feel free to surf to my web-ѕite; can you get rid of herpes

Anonymous said...

Ηello, its good piеce of wrіtіng regагdіng mеdia print, we all
know media is a enormοuѕ sourсe of facts.


my sitе; emergency plumbers birmingham

Anonymous said...

Hi! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

Also visit my homepage - increase boob size

Anonymous said...

Hey theгe would you mind letting me knоw which wеb host you're using? I've loaded yоur blog in 3 сompletelу differеnt internet brοwsers and I must
say this blog loads а lot quicker thеn most.
Сan you suggest a good ωeb hosting provider at
a honest priсe? Kuԁοs,
I apprecіate іt!

My webpage: Fast Way To Lose Belly Fat

Post a Comment